LEASED! Family home in superb family location!
Updated: Aug 18, 2020
243 MAUNDRELL TERRACE, ASPLEY
This cosy home is perfect for young families. With the creature comforts such a generous separate laundry, outdoor entertaining area, large kitchen, space for a playroom and a large backyard, the whole family will love living here.
Less than 100m from Aspley Primary School, you'll gain back the time in your day that is usually spent doing the school run.
Beautiful timber floors in the main living areas, ample grassed area in the backyard and plenty of windows to bring in the sun and breeze are just some of the finer touches that make this property really feel like a home.
This home has family friendly features such as:
- 3 Bedrooms all with built ins
- One Bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
- Large open plan lounge/dining area.
- Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Study nook/playroom
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Single car carport
- Large backyard, fully fenced with plenty ample turf
- Hill hoist clothesline
- Timber floors
- Air conditioning
- Less than 1km to Aspley State School & Lizards Early Learning Centre (Day Care)
- Just over 1km to Craigslea State School, State High School, and Kindergarten (1.05 km)
- Less than 1km to all other amenities including transport, parks, café's and restaurants
- Less than 2km to Westfield Chermside
Contact Anna 0416 187 311 today to book an inspection.