Real Estate is a people business. With the global health warnings and the effect it may have on our local community, we are placing the health and wellbeing of our clients and our teams as our number one priority.
Following guidelines and recommendations set out by various Health Authorities, we will be implementing the following precautionary measures for the time being;
For Current Tenants;
- For the safety of our staff and tenants, routine Inspections will be suspended effective immediately until further notice.
- Inspections relating to ingoing and outgoing tenants, Entry Inspections & Exit Inspections (vacating tenants) will still be carried out.
Prospective Tenants and Leasing;
Property inspections will continue to be held in order to re-let the property, however, inspections will be by appointment only and one at a time and screening questions will be asked to prospective tenants,
- Whether they are feeling well or currently experiencing any cold/flu-like
- Knowingly been in contact with someone experiencing any cold/flu-like
- Returned from recent overseas travel?
If someone answers ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, they will be politely declined access and their details will be collected for an inspection at a later date.
Our staff will conduct inspections with gloves and sanitisers and face masks where applicable to ensure their health is not put at risk.
Should you have any queries in this regard or wish to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to call the office.
Be safe and stay healthy.